Sunday 5 December 2010

Poor Mother :(

I have many clothes, but I prefer to steal my mum's! You see, being the dutiful daughter that I am, I have to make sure that they are suitable for her age group. Of course they are not, so I end up wearing most of them against her will.


My Mum's closet is a joy to behold. Garments of every size and colour overflow from the rails.


Every morning I look at my clothes and just stand there waiting for something to pop out, but when I give in and finally go into my Mum's closet the clothes are popping out everywhere!!! You see, they all seem to be saying : "wear me, wear me!"


I grab a selection and put them on, and "voilĂ !!" I end up looking fab. I feel sorry for my mother, as she has to see me wearing her clothes and looking better than she would in them. :(


As I am very busy in my very interesting life, I will not be able to post everyday. I will try and be here as often as I can.


Cheerio for now
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. That post is so funny! Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Mums clothes too. She is so fearless and just wears whatever she loves. She loves gothic, flowy, lacy bits and bobs but also has more indian vibes with splashes of colour. My mum looks amazing in everything though! Thanks for your comment, I look forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post, can't wait for more xx

    ReplyDelete